- New design and modern color design
- Large, heated driver’s cab with window defrost
- Optimized board shaver
- Ergonomic, height adjustable spring seat
- Latest transmission concept for perfect traction distribution
- Easy to get to motor area for maintenance
- Maintenance free AC motors
- AC impulse controls for easy adjustment of traction and snow uptake
- Quick blade replacement with the new Quick-Change-System
- Side correction of the blade for deep shaving along the boards
- Patented blade beam made of stainless steel
- New system for even water distribution even in curves
- Proportioned water dosage with regulator pump
Additional equipment for an effortless ice preparation:
- Water sprayer for the ice buildup and maintenance
- Whiteman for coloring of the ice surface
- Circle for the laying of the surface markings (Lines & circles – not attached)
- Harrow for roughing up the ice surface for ice-stock sport
Exact technical information can be located on the fact sheet in the Download section. We will be happy to assist you. Contact us at »
The 2013 season of Red Bull Crashed Ice is in the books and what a season it was!
On Saturday, March 16, 2013 the last run of the Red Bull Crashed Ice World Championship 2013 will...
An exited Race is guaranteed
Now that the central mega event “Tatze-Derby” in Stade De Suisse has ended, we wish to thank you and your team for your professional and flexible teamwork.Your company practically recommended itself as the ideal partner during the entire mega-event.You and your colleagues were always available and your commitment and readiness to assist sometimes went beyond the actual scope of your responsibilities. Questions and problems were then professionally answered and solved.Through the usage of ASTs absorber system and Ice Box concept, it was possible to meet the short assembly and disassembly times including board construction with ESG-Glass with...