Ice Rink Installation
Basically a rental ice rink is identical to a permanently installed ice rink. The components used are however mobile.
AST mechanics install your ice rink in the following manner:
- Ice mats are rolled out.
- Ice mat area is connected to the refrigeration unit.
- The tubing is then filled with an antifreeze/water mixture.
- The refrigeration unit is turned on and the area begins to freeze.
- In the meantime, the ice area borders are erected.
- After freezing, continue to spray area with water until the ice surface is finished.
- Now the ice area is ready for operation.